Lunch Cover – Level 3 qualified practitioner
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified practitioner to join our team to provide cover over the lunchtime period. The hours of work will be 11.30am-2.30pm Monday to Friday. As the nursery operates throughout the year, only closing on bank holidays and over the Christmas period, we would ideally like our Lunch Cover Assistant to work throughout the year, however we would consider making this a term-time only appointment for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Early Education (or equivalent full and relevant qualification)
- Be able to implement nursery policies and procedures
- Be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with the nursery team
- Be committed, hard-working, willing to share new ideas and work as part of a team
- Be flexible and adaptable
Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene qualifications desirable, although all necessary training will be provided.
We can offer you:
- Salary up to £7000 per annum working 15 hours per week
- Discounted childcare
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Training and development opportunities
- Full enhanced DBS check
- Staff incentives and benefits (for example, employee of the month award)
- Wellbeing support
- Staff referral bonus
- End of year Christmas event
Full and relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification
If you would like to apply, please complete the form below and upload your CV. We will be in touch shortly.