Qualified Nursery Practitioners
Due to continued and swift growth, we are looking for Qualified Nursery Practitioners (with at least a Level 2 Qualification) to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 in Early Education, ideally with a minimum of 1 year
- Experience in their qualified role, but we would consider a newly qualified nursery practitioner
- Who can demonstrate high levels of competence and motivation
- Have an excellent understanding of the EYFS, and be able to implement nursery policies and procedures
- Be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with parents and carers
- Be involved in the daily planning and delivery of stimulating activities for children within your room, documenting the children’s development through the use of electronic learning journeys
- Be committed, hard working, willing to share new ideas and work as part of a team
- Be positive and motivated
- Be flexible and adaptable
Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene qualifications desirable, although all necessary training will be provided.
We can offer you:
- Discounted childcare
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Training and development opportunities
- Full enhanced DBS check
- Staff incentives and benefits (for example, employee of the month award)
- Well being support
- Pension scheme
- Staff referral bonus
- Opportunities for internal promotion and progression
- End of year Christmas event
- Competitive salary, based on skills and experience, which can be discussed further at interview
Various shift patterns are available, ranging between 30 and 44 hours per week. Regrettably, we cannot offer a term-time only position.
Salary: £15,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
If you would like to apply, please complete the form below and upload your CV. We will be in touch shortly.